TALLAHASSEE BUSINESS LAW & CIVIL LITIGATION ATTORNEY
H. Richard Bisbee
H. Richard Bisbee has practiced law in Florida for over 39 years in a wide range of practice areas, including administrative/licensing law, business law, and general civil litigation. He previously served as Deputy General Counsel for the Florida Department of Banking and Finance where he represented the State in numerous licensing actions involving the financial industry.
Attorney Bisbee has successfully defended numerous applicants/licensees in Florida who were the subject of administrative investigations, licensing denial actions, & enforcement actions. A sample of licensees Attorney Bisbee has represented include physicians, nurses, radiologic technicians, pharmacists, nursing homes, paramedics, veterinarians, chiropractors, mortgage brokers, securities dealers, contractors, retail installment sellers, insurance agents, surveyors, appraisers, and methadone clinics, among many others.
Attorney Bisbee also represents (and defends) individuals and companies in federal or state court involving contract, and other civil disputes.
- Stetson University College of Law — J.D., 1981
- Stetson University — B.A. in English & Spanish, Cum Laude, 1978
Admissions & Memberships
- Florida State Bar Association — Member
- Tallahassee Bar Association — Member
- Florida Association of Securities Dealers — Member
- The Art of Licensure, The Florida Bar Journal, March 1998 (https://www.floridabar.org/the-florida-bar-journal/the-art-of-licensure/)
- Surviving an Administrative Investigation, Florida Mortgage Press, February 1998